Jul 9, 2008

GG Warriors

Just when I started to have a little faith in Chris Mullin, he goes and does something stupid like offer Ronny Turiaf a 4-year 17 million dollar contract. Double-you...Tee...Eff.

I can deal with signing Maggette for 5 years for $50 mill, even though he's not a stellar player, but Turiaf is just ridiculous. This is the guy at whom I used to shout "HIM HIM IN THE CHEST!!!" at all the Warriors/Lakers games, which is a little messed up since this guy had open heart surgery, but I'll do anything to steal a win against the Lakers. This is the guy who averaged a career best of 6.6 points and 3.9 rebounds in 18.7 minutes(which is pretty decent), but averaged 9.8 minutes, 2.0 points and 1.4 rebounds in the post season. All I can say is...wacktacular. There better be some crazy trades in the works.

I'm sick of these wannabe big men. Let's get a true center in the rotation, get a point guard, play some defense, hope Chris Mullin doesn't do something stupid, pray for a miracle, and let's get a championship. Yeah...its that tough being a Warriors fan.

1 comments:

dan July 10, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

"hit him in the chest." jerk. he will be a fan favorite by december because i don't think the lakers will match. congrats on getting PAID, ronny. c-mags will set the warrior franchise back 5 years.

About This Blog

What started out to be a way to update my friends during my trip to China, has now been revamped to showcase a hobby of mine. Enjoy!