Revamped Design
It's been a while since I posted here (I always seem to say that don't I?). I realized that my last post was about a buddy of mine going off to B-school, and how he's getting offers from various firms. This tells me how much I've been neglecting this blog. I think the main reason why I was neglecting this was because it can be a chore to write, type, and update everyone of my life. What I would rather do is share some of the photos that I've been taking over the last few years, so I revamped the design of this blog to fit my pictures. I may add a blurb here or there about a picture, but for the most part I'll be uploading photos here from time to time. If you would like to see more, check out my flickr page at http://www.flickr.com/photos/shalbs.
Here are some of my pictures:




0 comments:
Post a Comment